HELP- stuck in phuket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aaronkok

Registered
Reaction score
Guys,

I'm stuck in phuket right now in karon beach and is unable to find the hotel south siam divers booked for me (thip guesthouse)

I'm due to be picked up at 6am at the hotel, and the cab or anyone else doesn;t seem to know where it is. from the impressions they gave me, it seems they would know as i was asked to go directly to the cab when i requested for directions from them.

Does anyone has any idea where it is, or how to get in-touch with the guys in SSD.

Or last resort, where do they depart from. I'm supposed to be taking the SSD4.

my number is +66 60445911/22

I'm at my wits end......

Sounds like you picked a good time to go there...........have fun.

You have access to the internet but can't google SSD?
Their number is 076 286016. They are at Patak road behind the Hilton.
They will probably leave from Chalong Pier but I suggest you call to confirm. Otherwise this is a pretty dumb april fool's joke.
aaronkok:
Guys,

I'm stuck in phuket right now in karon beach and is unable to find the hotel south siam divers booked for me (thip guesthouse)

I'm due to be picked up at 6am at the hotel, and the cab or anyone else doesn;t seem to know where it is. from the impressions they gave me, it seems they would know as i was asked to go directly to the cab when i requested for directions from them.

Does anyone has any idea where it is, or how to get in-touch with the guys in SSD.

Or last resort, where do they depart from. I'm supposed to be taking the SSD4.

my number is +66 60445911/22

I'm at my wits end......

Wish I was stuck in Phuket...

aaronkok:
Guys,

I'm at my wits end......

Did you make it? Cab drivers don't know where anything is. Thip guesthouse is a few doors down from our shop in Karon Plaza. Very small, just opened a couple of months ago, run by a girl called (you guessed it) Thip who used to work in a couple of dive shops. If you didn't make it, the South Siam 3 will run from 12 - 14. Or the West Coast Explorer has a trip 11 - 15.

Happy Diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom