http://www.diveheart.org/

Help ScubaBoard flex it's muscle and help a good cause!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Voting done - the heart commercial was the most fun in terms of thinking commercials.. I liked the one with the crabs stealing the beer cooler to.. and rock paper scissors... and the old guy dancing for the Chevy car was was sick, wrong and funny :)

I really liked the Heart advert. There was another ad with a diving link, the Coke add about the old guy who drinks a coke, gets better and starts doing very active stuff ... the actor playing the old guy is, if I recognize him correctly, a diving instructor.

CBulla:
... and the old guy dancing for the Chevy car was was sick, wrong and funny :)

LOL! It was for a Chevy HHR and I have one. I sent a text message to my dive buddy that said, "Before you ask, yes it's awkward when men start pulling off their shirts and washing my car." LOL!

Can't vote here at work, it comes up as a restricted site--go figure!
Ber :lilbunny:

Thanks all who voted - even those who didn't like the spot!

Like everyone else, we got CREAMED by the dozen or so Bud ads in some of the bigger polls. However, in one of the better controlled polls - eg where 19yr old kids can't vote 9,000 times - we came in #12 out of 61 spots.

Also AdAge - the industry's paper of record - gave us 3 out of 4 stars...

King Pharmaceuticals
"Heart Attack"
A funny ad about a heart attack should be about as funny as a heart attack. But, turns out, it can be done-as thugs representing high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity and cholesterol gang up on a poor schnook dressed up as a heart. Directs traffic to BeatYourRisk.com, where King and the American Heart Association close the sale.

Anyone who wants to see it again without making money for youtube or other sites can pop over here to watch it...www.kingpharm.com

Thanks again - Ray

Back
Top Bottom