help planning my trip, please.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The private transfer from Angeles to Anilao would be horrendous and time consuming. A round trip should set you back around US$300.00. Enquire with Swagman or Brass Knob(Wild Orchid) for their daily bus transfer to Manila and then proceed to Anilao by private car, this will save you about P1,500.00 each way.
Air Asia might get you into the country cheaply but for the internal connection you had made a mistake by flying into Clark.
Fly to Cebu From Clark and go to Malapascua by all means but instead of going to Anilao how about Subic Bay which is only an hr(land) away from Clark? The wrecks eg. USS New York, LST, El Capitan, Hell ship etc. are pretty good.

The private transfer from Angeles to Anilao would be horrendous and time consuming. A round trip should set you back around US$300.00. Enquire with Swagman or Brass Knob(Wild Orchid) for their daily bus transfer to Manila and then proceed to Anilao by private car, this will save you about P1,500.00 each way.
Air Asia might get you into the country cheaply but for the internal connection you had made a mistake by flying into Clark.
Fly to Cebu From Clark and go to Malapascua by all means but instead of going to Anilao how about Subic Bay which is only an hr(land) away from Clark? The wrecks eg. USS New York, LST, El Capitan, Hell ship etc. are pretty good.

interesting and very usefull post thanks.

i think i will scrap airasia and fly with cebu pacific to manila. what anilao has to offer sounds like exactly what im looking for at the moment good conditions to practice with my new video rig. im hoping the resort will provide return transfers from the airport. i will then head down to cebu.

i think i will scrap airasia and fly with cebu pacific to manila. what anilao has to offer sounds like exactly what im looking for at the moment good conditions to practice with my new video rig. im hoping the resort will provide return transfers from the airport. i will then head down to cebu.
All the resorts in Anilao will provide transfer to/from the airport.
Why don't you fly directly to Cebu City and then branch out to all those great sites around it eg. Bohol, Dumaguette(Apo Island), Malapascua, Moalboal, Southern Leyte just to names a few.

BF63,
IF you want to spend the majority of your time in Batangas and really want to go to Malapascua I would recommend fly to Cebu from your point of origin(if possible) visit Malapascua, then fly to Manila and go to Anilao/Batangas. It will then allow you to return via Manila if the Airfare is still cheap. Unfortunately you pay dearly for having extra baggage on some airlines so research your options carefully..

There is great diving in and around Dumaguette/Negros and Moalboal/Cebu.

Cheers,
Roger

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom