Help: Outlook exchange question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoosier

Contributor
Reaction score
After sync my ipaq with a notebook, a whole address book moved to the PDA.

So, I resynced to move(duplicate) an address book to a notebook. It didn't happend.

Right now, a whole address book was completely wiped out. I can't see any contact info at all...:huh:

My notebook was synced with the server, so all contact info on the server was wiped out, too. I have contacted a sever administration to pull out their backup, but there is no luck.

I have Outlook 2003 ost (offline) file that is about 6 month ago version. Is there anyway to pull out a contact folder from this old ost file.

I tried everything, but my current outlook 2007 can't open and even don't recognize the offline folder.

Any expert on the board...

Thanks in advance,

It said,

"it isn't data file. Can't open it."

Outlook only can recognize a pst file, not ost (offline) file. I am sure that my 6 month old offline file has a contact info inside.

Question is how to pull out a contact from the old ost file....

Oh, I misread you. I thought that you were saying your Outlook won't open at all.

You should be able to go to the file menu and choose "import" and pull the file in that way.

The Logic Theorist:
Oh, I misread you. I thought that you were saying your Outlook won't open at all.

You should be able to go to the file menu and choose "import" and pull the file in that way.

That is only for a pst file, not an ost file. Outlook don't recognize an ost file as a date file on their importing menu...

Based on my research, it isn't simple open, import, paste, or copy job.

Back
Top Bottom