help needed on dive planning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

weedycdragon

Registered
Reaction score
hi
my husband and i are planning on a 25 day adventure/dive holiday to belize. I have found a lot of info on this site about the best places to dive and i have a sort of plan, but need some help ont he best way to do it.

we will arrive on friday 29th june at 1:15 pm and leave on the 25th july, we are both experienced divers and really want to get the most out of this trip. At the moment i am thinking we could splash out on a week at either glovers or turneffe...which is best for this time of year ie vis and sealife. Does any one know if they do the elbow and lighthouse form glovers.

I think if we stayed on turneffe we could do these dives but as its not high season would this depend on numbers and as it is more expensive on turneffe this would be the reason i think we would stay there.

Also thinking of going to CC or AC or maybe both for another week or so....if we didnt get to lighthouse/ elbow before then we could get to them from here. Do you think it would be better to do CC and AC first or the southern atolls. We want to do inland stuff in between to rest up a little. We both are bringing our own dive gear so we need to figure out what to do with while not diving.

This is so much fun planning but any advice/help is gratefully accepted thanks in advance
susan

well if you were staying on Turneffe you would certainly do the Elbow, it's nearby. They would do trips to Lighthouse from either place, the typical 3 tanker including the Blue hole, but it's a day trip (longer from Glovers) and it will be somewhat demand and weather dependant.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom