Help needed from anyone in dahab !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Im showing 22c still. Im wearing drysuit and weezle.

pants... I'm heading there tomorrow (02/05) and was just starting to warm up here in Sharm. I would have guessed 22-23 as it's always been 1 degree lower than Sharm when I've visited....

If anybody's around between 2 and 4pm then I'll either upstairs in Yalla bar or Red Sea Relax if the manager's about, 'cos he owes me a beer. I'll be wearing a company t-shirt and trying not to look like a Sharmer, just in case you run into me at Canyon or Blue Hole... or Yalla Bar...!

Cheers (and possibly beers),

C.

Well - it wasn't so bad - I got 23 on my computer yesterday, and very importantly the perpetual Dahab wind had dropped to a mere breeze.

Also I did indeed get the opportunity to meet up with the folks from Red Sea Relax and have a couple of beers - only sorry it was a short visit and I had to take off without getting my round in!! I assure you that the next one's on me! :)

Happy travels,

C.

One instructor here came out of the sea yesterday, shivering and too cold to feel her fingers but grinning and yelling "Yes! Its 23 now!"

thanks Guys, I was totally off the internet in this trip hence didn't share this... Crowley I feel terrible bad I missed you although I was staying just next door in Planet Oasis and diving with Planet divers :)
It was 22 on my computer for the 3 days I did in dahab but as you mentioned no strong wind hence my 5 mil was doing me very good... in fact I had a course in the lighthouse and was soaked in water for almost the whole day and it was ok !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom