HELP!! Need Advice!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rescue isn't all warm and fuzzy with hot cocoa and puppy dogs, it's life or death and that's how seriously it should be taken.

Rachel

It's not?!? What about rainbows and daffodils? Sunshine and skittles?? :wink:

On a serious note though, I agree with you.

My 2 cents worth ...

Well, it is now March. Go enjoy the Bahamas but I would not dive if I were in your shoes .
Sorry but it sounds as if you need more pool time.
The situation could have been handled better by your instructor, helper, or both but also sounds as if you are not ready for the deep blue sea. While dive training never ends you must master the basic skills or any competent instructor should refuse to give you the pass (C-card).

I would practice then complete the certification after you have found comfort with the basic skills .
Dive locally, gain experience, then plan future dive trips to exotic destinations.

Sassalin,

who are you diving with in Nassau? Bahama Divers? (next to the Yacht haven?), they are a super nice and friendly boat and dive masters. ask for private instructor if any doubts at all.

but you do need to be completely comfortable with your equipment. learn to never ever let the reg out of your mouth. try to shut your eyes..... feel for force princess Leah!

Back
Top Bottom