Help Me to Understand Data from Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm guessing the problem is in the software app. The website for that app does list his computer as being compatible, however.
View attachment 521691
In the Windows version you can see each data point sampled and step through them to see if the software is displaying correctly.

Thanks for looking into this with me, guys. I appreciate it.

Do you have the software also loaded to view on a desktop, in case the issue is with the rendering in the mobile app? Also, did you do any firmware updates somewhere along the line?

There might be some validity to the rendering in the mobile app. I do not have the desktop version loaded (it's being buggy and won't fully install for some reason, though I do have a call out to their tech support regarding this issue and have been told they are "investigating" it). I have not updated the Firmware (I'm assuming you're asking about the dive computer). I tried before the first use, but there was no firmware update to be had).

I'm guessing the problem is in the software app. The website for that app does list his computer as being compatible, however.
View attachment 521691

You're probably right. Alas, this will likely be a case of waiting to hear back from tech support.

Well, it was worth a shot to see if anyone had experienced anything similar. Thanks again for trying to help. If I discover a solution I'll post it here just to satisfy anyone's curiosity. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom