Help me remember a movie..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonnythan

Knight Scublar
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This doesn't make much sense.. it's my attempt to put some vague idea of a scene from a movie down as text.

Here is what i remember. The FBI or some similar organization is after some guy. Somehow this guy convinces them to release his brother (?) from prison. They do.. but not really. They pretend to release him by having an agent "borrow" him from prison for a day, but put a tail him, intending to pick him up once they get the first guy. The guy they released ends up slipping away at a truck stop. The FBI gets mad at the first guy and asks where his brother is. The guy who got released may have also skipped town on a sea plane borrowed from a pal running a dive shop.

The client. Based on a John Grisham novel.

Actually it was The Firm, with Tom Cruise, Ed Harris, and I think and a coupla birds who I recognise but dont know by name!Needed more diving shots clearly even though that was nothing to do with the film!

Freds :coffee:

Absolutely correct. My mistake. It was the firm.

Freds@Aquanauts:
Actually it was The Firm, with Tom Cruise, Ed Harris, and I think and a coupla birds who I recognise but dont know by name!Needed more diving shots clearly even though that was nothing to do with the film!

Yes yes yes!!!

Thank you guys :D

Wasn't Gene Hackman in the movie too?

...filmed in Memphis.

Yes he was, and briefly Gary Busey...Can you tell I watched it the day before the OP asked his question???It is a great film, but I still prefer A Few Good Men...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom