Help me ID this mask, please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BelchFire

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I saw a mask this weekend that I REALLY like. It's got the deep lenses like the Cressi-sub big-eyes or the Mares X-vision (that lend themselves well to stick-on bi-focals) AND it has the panoramic view with bonded three panel glass. That's an AWESOME combination. I asked the guy, but he didn't know what brand or model it was, I think he was renting it. Anyway, pics are below.

P1020305.JPG

P10203281.JPG

Yep, that looks like it 300 bar. I just may have to take a chance and order one. Where I live, there is no such thing as a LDS, so it's either a long drive or pay shipping. At $35, I may have to chance it. Thanks!!!

Just glad I could help.:D

It was in the job disscribtion.:lotsalove:

well I came close,but the master has spoken.:D
that one comes even closer,or better right on.:lotsalove:

Cerich,you do need a better photo,big pic does not work.

I have the scubapro cool vu (smaller version of the clearview) ...I love it!...I don't have a problem with the side windows..some folks don't like that momentary blind spot...but having the added side view over rides that negative for me

Back
Top Bottom