Help me figure out what to order?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I picked up my new fusion/tech yesterday. The MK3 seems like it might be a bit too much for summer diving but I bet it'll be nice and toasty in the fall.

I picked up my new fusion/tech yesterday. The MK3 seems like it might be a bit too much for summer diving but I bet it'll be nice and toasty in the fall.

Sounds like I made the right choice with the MK2.

Alright well the suit has been officially ordered now, White's told us they'd begin building it on Monday and should be shipping on Friday of next week. That should be JUST in time for me to have it for my pool sessions for Intro to Tech!!

Congrats... Let us know what you think of it when you get it....

Phil

Drysuit is here!!!!!! Haven't seen it yet tho, my rec. instructor and I are taking Intro to Tech together, and he called to tell me it showed up today and he'll bring it with him to the pool tonight. Can't wait!

Well I've had an hour in the pool with the new suit, so I just have my initial impressions, but so far I'm very pleased. I found it was MUCH easier to handle the bubble than previous suits I've tried, and I was quite pleased with how easy it was to maintain buoyancy, especially considering it was an Intro to Tech class, and the big part of that class is proper buoyancy. Fit was pretty much perfect, the pockets were nice, they hold A LOT with all the stretch that the Neoprene has, reaching my valves for shutdown drills was a complete non issue. Getting into the suit will take some practice, but I didn't find it difficult to get in and out of. My tech instructor is a HUGE pusher of DUI and Diving Concepts suits, and he was quite impressed with the streamlining of the Fusion, and thought he might have to get one into his store to compare. My rec. instructor who was taking the class with me really liked it as well, and is thinking of bringing a couple of them into his store as well. Overall I'm happy so far, and this weekend I'm going to go jump into a cold quarry and see how it handle the cold water.

Back
Top Bottom