Help Me Buy This Island!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heck, anybody that chips in for fuel to run the air compressor......is welcome on my island :thumb:

Awesome, I spear and can filet/cook up my catch. I am also trained to run the fill station so I think we gots a deal! I think I can cover fuel. :wink:

C:shark2:

hi lives4sharks,,,

thanks for the info on Morrison,,,it has been a few years since i was there,,,,1970 to 2010,,about 40 years ago,,,

have a good one.

Awesome, I spear and can filet/cook up my catch. I am also trained to run the fill station so I think we gots a deal! I think I can cover fuel. :wink:

C:shark2:

All the right assests, now we just need a fresh water supply.

All the right assests, now we just need a fresh water supply.

A small desalinization unit from Consolidated Water will do the trick :thumb:

Let me understand this proposition. We help you buy this island by sending you cash, and you "let" us "visit" anytime. I think I'd much rather have an ownership stake if I'm paying for the purchase.

It is not ownership, as you normally think of it, it is a 47 year Crown lease which may be renewed, which implies it may not.

Bob
---------------------------------------
I may be old, but I’m not dead yet.

It is not ownership, as you normally think of it, it is a 47 year Crown lease which may be renewed, which implies it may not.

Bob
I don't think I have 47 years of life left so it'll work for me.

I'm good for half a mill, I just have to dump this BP stock I picked up after the blowout.
Price has almost doubled, but I think it's going higher, they just cut a deal with Indonesia,
and had a big gas hit in Egypt.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom