Help help DataMask HUD NOT WORKING

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

irishr1

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi 2 years ago i got my DataMask HUD mask with transmitter from germany .loved it work perfect from day one ....transmitter would transmit to the mask with out any problem straight out of the box....then after 25 dives the mask died ie flooded ..the customer service was great then just told me to send it back to them and they replace the DataMask HUD with a new one ...great i sent just the mask back and with in 1 month got a new one ...for the pass year i havnt been diving and it just been in the box last month i arrived in cambodia to start my divemaster internship but the mask is working fine but not getting any info from transmitter ie psi bars etc ..i have change the battery ...on both and there fine it just not talking to each other ..i read the manuel and said something about serial number to input ..i have done that but what numbers iam i supposed to put in to the mask on the transmitter there a sticker with bm-085045 also stamped on the transmitter is 085045 028 but there only room for 5 numbers to input in to the mask is the first part tried that is it the last 5 numbers tried or is it the middle number please help really want to use the mask ....
thanks for your time

When setting 1st make sure that the Transmitter is set to On through mask setting just before you enter the Code then you use your number which in your case would be (85045)

Back
Top Bottom