Help Give Usrytregre a User Name That Doesn't Suck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A lot of usernames that are taken are avialiable simply by asking as a bunch have been inactive for quite awhile. I have a feeling there will be no such request for DiveNRide in the coming days but of course I am often wrong and hope I am here. :)
Um, the person to ask would be me...It depends on the last time the user was active on SB.

For DiveNRide that was last year so that one is not available.

HockeynutisGod

That would be the best name.:wink:
But that would ruin the exclusivity of the Hockeynut franchise. :shocked2:

Right now there's only one that starts with Hockeynut.

And hockeygal is taken...:depressed:

Um, the person to ask would be me...It depends on the last time the user was active on SB.

For DiveNRide that was last year so that one is not available.

I sometimes miss such tags as SB staff when I am busy multitasking at work trying to keep myself situated in wine, women, song and expensive dive gear. Sorry about that!

P.S. There is always the possiability of a cash offer or in this case "an offer" to current holder for wanted username...:)

? I searched for username "Jax" & nothing came up?!?

How is "UsryTregre" pronounced? What does it mean? It reminds me of one of my kid's goldfish whose name has no vowels.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom