Help!! First time to Coz, only 3.5 dive-days!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can see your green glow from here, Bill. I know we were on Falicity at least two of their days - and on the night we did Columbia Deep, too.

Thanks for counting me in the trifecta! Very kind of you.... :blinking:

Hey Deb! How long until you get your Whoppers? La margarita del agua estaba delicioso! Muchas gracias!

Hey Deb! How long until you get your Whoppers? La margarita del agua estaba delicioso! Muchas gracias!

Glad you enjoyed it and many thanks. If the office staff hasn't eaten them, I'll pick 'em up on 7 Ago. Want to bring a few more boxes but don't think I have any room left. Going home -- with or without the candy fix -- is job 1!!

I was told that you have to pay for the chamber and then DAN reimburses you. I have never taken the ride though, so can't confirm. I have heard that from two different divers though..but it could be just a cozumel rumor.

There is one, who roams these boards on occasion who is rumored to have knowledge of these things. Don! The oracle of all things DAN related...do you have any info on this one?

There is no basis for the statement that the chambers in Coz won't take DAN Insurance. Just the opposite is true. I believe the statement made earlier was that: DAN won't pay for chamber rides in the US if their criteria for flying after diving is not met, i.e 18 hours.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Thanks for all the tips. I have Nitrox cert and would take advantage of that in order to improve my bottom time.

Refocus.

With a planned 5-6 dives per day your main advantage with Nitrox is not longer bottom times or shorter surface intervals.

Think about it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom