help finding a dive operator....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Taucher

Reaction score
My wife and I are taking our third trip to Mexico this June. Our first two trips were by ourselves, to Cozumel. This time, we will be travelling with our two children. This means we had to stay somewhere they would be entertained as well as allow us some diving. We will be staying at the Iberostar Paraiso Lindo. If anyone has any recommendation as to a dive operator, either on-site or nearby, we would love to here from you. We would be interested in diving the reefs (no cenotes, no wrecks, just want to swim with the fishies) closer to the mainland, as apposed to Cozumel. After all, we will be going back to Cozumel in January, without the kids! TIA.

P.S. If off site, secure gear storage is a must !

The Lindo is one of 3 Iberostar properties in a row. On site at the Del Mar property is Dressel Divers, the PADI outfit that serves every Iberostar of which I am aware. They have a reputation of being costly & just average in quality, but would be convenient & provide the type of diving you are seeking.

When I'm diving the PDC area, Cyan-Ha http://www.cyanha.com/ & Tank-Ha are my choices. Both are in town.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

My family and I pdc. We chose divemike in Pdc...small op...very friendly and accomodating. We kept our dive bags etc at their facility until the night before we left for home...picked them up before 10:30 PM when they closed. Personally, our kids enjoyed the ferry ride to Cozumel for the day, and all in all I would rate the diving superior there. (Tortuga-turtles) in Riviera Maya was very nice

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom