Help finalizing my dive trip.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brownmola

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks so much guys for all the past advice. I have booked my flight to Cebu for 2 weeks in June. My plan was to go to Polaris Resort in Cabilao for a week and then to El Dorado in Dauin for a week. I have my El Doroado reservation all set up but Polaris has not gotten back to me. I would try La Estrella on Cabilao but I don't think they have air con.

Would somewhere in the Alona Beach area be a good substitute if I don't hear back from Cabilao? Or any other suggestions in that general area?

Our plan is to fly to Cebu, have our first dive resort pick us up (Polaris or a different dive resort), stay for a week and then take the ferry to Dumaguete and head to El Dorado for a week and then have them take us back to the airport.

I'm so close to having this whole trip finalized and am very excited.

Thanks again,

Donny

if you give me the exact details of your planned stay in Cabilao, i can contact/call Maria (Polaris) for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom