Help. Eleuthera or San Salvador

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Prop Joe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Arriving via small plane...
San Salvador would be staying at Riding rock and diving with DM from Friends past experiance = small boat not from resort. Orrrr...

Cape Eleuthera Accommodations - Waterfront Townhomes & Beach Front House
Cape Eleuthera Dive Sites - Caribbean Scuba Diving, Bahamas Snorkeling & Kayaking

If Riding rock had a deal going it would be a no brainer to go there but, I guess there is no crew to crew the dive boat in mid june. Other wise Id be booking Riding Rock/San Salvador tonight. Any body know if we could dive stay Club Med without the air fare included? All of the Club Med stuff I saw online required you to book airfare with the room. Anyone ever stay at Riding Rock and dive with Club Med? Heck would they even do that???
I've never been to either Island. Any help appreciated.
Thank You!

If you are a pilot flying yourself down, the Bahamas offers a $300 credit on a 4 night stay at riding rock. Check Bahamas website or pm me. It's good thru 6/30.

If you are a pilot flying yourself down, the Bahamas offers a $300 credit on a 4 night stay at riding rock. Check Bahamas website or pm me. It's good thru 6/30.

Wow,That's great!!! Helps offset some fuel $$$
We are booked at Riding Rock for 5 days.
Edit: I looked under pilots section of bahamas.com and could not find a link to Riding Rock for discount.

Edit again: I found it...
http://www.myoutislands.com/USA-private-pilots.cfm
Gotta love scuba board. I never would have known. Thanks!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom