Hell's Kitchen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid

私は寿司およびアジア女性を食べるã
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anybody watching Hell's Kitchen? It looks like it ought to be a good one if you're into cooking.

I watched part of it last week. I've worked in a busy kitchen before but that place takes the cake.

What is it? Since we moved, I have not had the TV on at all. We haven't even plugged it in.

I loved "The Restaurant", although Rocco made me want to slap him. He is the type that makes me want to shower after meeting. Know what I mean?

I actually watched a couple of these last night. My daughter who just graduated high school last week is heading off in August to college for Culinary arts to be a chef. I hope she doesn't get abused like these folks did.

WOW, I know this brit chef is good and demanding, but what a mouth he has! to both the poor trainees and the customers!!!

Everyone should watch it one just to see what it is like in a big kitchen.

Jeff

SueMermaid:
What is it? Since we moved, I have not had the TV on at all. We haven't even plugged it in.

I loved "The Restaurant", although Rocco made me want to slap him. He is the type that makes me want to shower after meeting. Know what I mean?

It is a "survivor" in the kitchen show. Two teams voting each other out, one gourmet chef that makes a drill sergeant look like a doting nanny. The prize, their own restaurant. If I acted the way he does in my job I would be fired. We have to treat "Big Sillies" like T-ball kids. And no insults intended for you Sue, my wife doesn't like me to call people fools or idiots, so now I just call them big sillies.

Well, then, I like my user title even more now. :05:

I like the show. My GF is a chef and had a few professors like that in culinary school. I remember her coming home on various nights cursing many of chefs. Everything Gordon is doing (even if it is to the extreme) is for a reason. He is just pushing these people to see who breaks and who can actually handle the pressure. I'm looking forward to more episodes of it. I get a few good chuckles out of every show.

Matt

I didn't watch it because it looked to be a collage of cliches:
Survivor IronChef Resturant w/Judge Simon Wannabe

Uncle Pug:
I didn't watch it because it looked to be a collage of cliches:
Survivor IronChef Resturant w/Judge Simon Wannabe
What reality show isn't anymore. It could be worse a collage of cliches from The Surreal Life, The Anna Nicole Show, The Ozbournes and that one with Flavor-Flav and Brigette Neilson (ah, that one just makes me queesy) and throw in a little Temptation Island. :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom