Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LFDDIVER15

Reaction score
Hello, And Happy New Year. I Am A Sar Diver For A Call Fire Dept. In Central Ma. I Have Been With The Team For Three Years, And Have Recebtly Been Asked To Help Out With Trainning, Thats The Good News.......... The Bad News Is That The Other Members Are Bored With, Or Just Don,t Want To Take The Time For The Team. I Need Some Help To Pull This Team Back The Way It Was.

welcome to the board

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Heya and welcome to the Board! Wish I could help you out with your problem, light a fire under there....um, well... you get the picture! Glad to have you aboard!!

Cheers,
Vickie

Hello LFDDiver15,
welcome (Scub)aBoard! :balloon
Laurens

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

LFD,

Is your sar group volunteer? gimme a little more info on it. Our group had about 32 people for a while, but most of the callouts and training only showed the "regulars" so to speak, it cam to the point that we had to tell people, either show up or leave the unit.

My biggest advice is that you've got to keep the training fun, consistant and do it often. If you develop big gaps of time between sessions guys get distracted by other things and loose interest.
Keep challenging them with new stuff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom