hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
greetings and salutations...from childhood I always loved to swim and wanted to go diving. at 17 joined the army 'commando school' and served for 8 years. (parachute regiment). one of my best friends was a combat diver. off time I did some diving together with him when possible. after I left the army I did some 'diving' on Curacao (only mask and flippers). covid has made me think and reflect about life. what do I still want to do in life? diving. so now I'm searching the internet for a very well known diving centre in Thailand or Asia. any suggestions are welcome. I want to go all the way up to master diving. speciality courses like rebreather and underwater photography / filming as well.

in the future I want to start my own business in Thailand (or Asia) with some friends. hoping to get information and suggestions.

Welcome. I’ve dove in Curaçao, but haven’t been near Asia. Are you out to start a diving-related business in Asia?

Back
Top Bottom