Hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kluper

Reaction score
Would like to say hello to all diving community. It's very good to live and talk to people which can anderstand you. We are living quite far from each other but the idea making us closer.

World's getting smaller every day - and Europe's getting bigger! London new diver here saying hello to you - it is cool to find people sharing the same interest from all parts of the globe isn't it? Happy messageboard surfing - and diving!

Richard

Welcome aboard from Canada!

Eric

Welcome to the board.

Latvia, eh? How's diving in the Baltic?

glbirch:
Welcome to the board.

Latvia, eh? How's diving in the Baltic?

Hi again!

many thanks for nice word? i'm really happy to be with all of you.
re diving in Baltic, it's really nice place for people who like heavy metal, not a great depth abt. 10-45mtrs but a lot of sunk ships from WW2 and some of them with cargo on board i.e. ammunition, bombs and they are not under protection of our government. However the sea can spoil the dive due to unstable weather. Also so many undescovered!

my regards

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don

BTW - it would really help if you'd complete your Profile?!

:D

We enjoy having members from around the world.

Enjoy your time here.

Hi buddy! Welcome to SB. Looking forward to learning and sharing your expriences for us newbies. Hope to bump into you soon.
Dive safe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom