Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoostinReptar

Registered
Reaction score
I have been diving twice in St.Lucia and Kauai. I absolutely loved it. For my 30th birthday my wife told me she wanted to be me certified. So because of the time of year and my schedule I will more than likely be getting certified next year. I was curious what is the best way to meet people in your area to dive? I do t have any friends who dive. I am in the Las Vegas area. Thanks guys!!!!!

You already did the first step and that is to post it here on ScubaBoard. Here in Maine, I've found people through dive clubs, local dive shops and online such as Meetup.com. Good luck and welcome to the world of scuba!

Welcome to the underwater world. You might be pleasantly surprised at the number of dive buddies you find on this board once you get certified. In the interim keep learning and ask questions, there is a wealth of experience lurking around here!

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Take a little trip to Catalina and get certified here... water temperatures are still quite toasty and I'm still diving in my 3/2mm wetsuit so it isn't "too late" this year.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Take a little trip to Catalina and get certified here... water temperatures are still quite toasty and I'm still diving in my 3/2mm wetsuit so it isn't "too late" this year.

Is Catalina a huge on diving? One of my local shops does a lot there (so I saw from their website)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom