Hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AJEdwards

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all,

I'm from Vancouver Canada. I've been PADI certified for about a year now after my fiance and I did our OWC together here in BC. I did my advanced and drysuit last spring, but unfortunately haven't had the opportunity to dive since.

In normal life I'm an accountant working for a construction company. I'd really like to pursue my "diving education" and eventually help as a divemaster or scuba instructor on the side; not for the money, but as a great excuse to get in the water.

Anyway I'm just here looking to get a bit more involved, and to learn a bit more about the gear available out there. I'd like to get into sidemount and some more technical diving, but with an upcoming wedding and plans to start a family have been thus far scared off by the cost of gear.

Cheers,

Allyn

Edit - For the record I do realize I posted a hello post a year ago...so consider this my re-hello post :)

:laughing: Welcome back...!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom