Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
The name's Dennis, I'm new to the board, but long time diver. I'm Rescue certified. I dive what I call "Modified Vintage". I use a new Aqualung Mistral, a Sea Elite Horsecollar BCD, Scuba Pro Jet Fins, Old Oceanways teardrop style mask, a monster Aqualung dive knife, Hydroglove rubber dry suit. I love each piece of equipment and get lots of strange looks, but I have blast diving.

Welcome to the board Dennis. We look forward to you contributions - and jokes.:D

Hello.

Welcome to the forum, Dennis. Like you, some of us are eclectic when it comes to the vintage gear we collect and use. I for one stick to vintage equipment snorkelling. I see from your messages elsewhere on SB that the Midwest is your tramping ground and that you've dived at the Mall of America. Do you live in the Twin Cities?

...and welcome!

'Glad to see you here Dennis. We look forward to your stories of diving the new vintage too.

SeaRat

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom