hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm sure that you will find all you need right here! You really don't need anyother board:wink:

I am impressed with the wealth of knowledge displayed by the members here. Try the search feature to look up a topic of interest.

Tell us a little bit about your dive history.

Pez

hi, i didnt mean to be rude but i ve been on this board since the summer and it has helped me out by leaps and bounds. i was just wondering because i always kindof see references to other boards and just wanted a broader information source. anyway, i got certified about a 1 1/2 ago since then ive managed to loge close to a 100 dives. i took the advance course then rescue course as well as nitrox and wreck. i love diving so much that i have dreams of being able to breathe underwater. anyway i really got into underwater photography and now am reading books on rebreathers. im planning my next trip to turks and caicos also!:wacko: to all you people out there if you are new to scuba or havent tried it yet get off your lazy bums and get out there, its fun and easy(if you obey basic rules) and will give you memories that will last a lifetime.

Two dives a day Every day for a month and a half? Wish I could get that kind of down time.

What part of the world are you in?

im sorry, thats 1 1/2 YEARS ago. i own a business and that affords me the luxury of makin alot of trips a year but not that many. i live here in ny and dive the great lakes, i spends my summers in LA where i dive the channel islands frequently and i make @ 5 dive trips a year down to the caribbean. but it never seems like im diving enough. anyway, thanks for the info guys i appreciate it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom