Hello to every one from Miami

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nisso13

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi. wanted to say hello to everyone and let you all know how excited i am to be here and learn so much from all of you.
i did my CMAS* certification maybe 25 years ago and never really dive much afterwards... lately i start diving again in south Florida and the keys and enjoy it so much! i start buying my gear and planning the dive trips i will do. on the same time, i am introducing this passion to my young grandkids and showing them the beauty of nature with hope that one day they will explorer it as well.

Thank you all
Nisso

Hi. wanted to say hello to everyone and let you all know how excited i am to be here and learn so much from all of you.
i did my CMAS* certification maybe 25 years ago and never really dive much afterwards... lately i start diving again in south Florida and the keys and enjoy it so much! i start buying my gear and planning the dive trips i will do. on the same time, i am introducing this passion to my young grandkids and showing them the beauty of nature with hope that one day they will explorer it as well.

Thank you all
Nisso

Welcome to ScubaBoard and welcome back to diving!! South FL is definitely a fantastic place to live if you enjoy ocean diving. Between Palm Beach-Broward-Dade Counties and the Keys there is so much diversity at your fingertips all within an easy drive.

Thank you so much Jim. you are so correct. i feel fortunate to live here .
i wish you all the best and safe diving.

Welcome

Glad to have you. Have you made it up to try the diving out of Jupiter, FL (e.g.: the Goliath grouper and lemon shark aggregations)?

Glad to have you. Have you made it up to try the diving out of Jupiter, FL (e.g.: the Goliath grouper and lemon shark aggregations)?
no i did not. i am more in the south and in there are so many spots in Miami, FL and the keys that didn't had the chance to visit this great place in Jupiter. i did hear about it ... any diving center you recommend?

I've been to Jupiter twice, using 2 different operators for 2 very different experiences, and recommend both.
Jupiter 2014 - http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/florida-diving/491927-jupiter-trip-report-9-7-14-9-11-14-a.html
Emerald Charters Trip Report 2017 - Emerald Dive Charters Trip Report
Heading north, maybe a half-hour before you hit Jupiter, you'll hit West Palm Beach, which has drift diving. There's also Boynton Beach, which I don't know much about. The Jupiter area is where you'll find Blue Heron Bridge (at least my wife drove me there to dive it during my 2nd trip).

Jupiter is very different from diving in, oh, say, Key Largo.

I have not dove Miami or Ft. Lauderdale/Pompano Beach.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom