hello to all.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lisa mc

Reaction score
Hello All. :)

my name is Lisa I live in Palmersville Newcastle UK. I am new at scuba diving also with computers!! I have just found this forum and have loads of questions to ask. I have recently completed my padi open water and now on to advance and rescue. Only done four dives up to now but looking forward to doing alot more in the summer. Hope you do not mind if I ask what may seem silly questions to you, but I am still learning. I would appreciate all your help.:confused:

lisa mc once bubbled...
Hello All. :)

my name is Lisa I live in Palmersville Newcastle UK. I am new at scuba diving also with computers!! I have just found this forum and have loads of questions to ask. I have recently completed my padi open water and now on to advance and rescue. Only done four dives up to now but looking forward to doing alot more in the summer. Hope you do not mind if I ask what may seem silly questions to you, but I am still learning. I would appreciate all your help.:confused:

Welcome to the board. You may ask lots of silly questions, everyone else here does :)

And join the club, we're all :confused:

Phil

welcome to the board !

Go ahead and ask away! We ALL benifit from questions asked here!

We are at your service! :wink:

welcome to the board lisa mc. and no silly questions here... ask away and you will get the answers you need here:)

Thankyou all for your warm welcome. I am pleased I have found this fourm its going to be really helpful for me. It is really cold here in England. Sitting here looking at all the tropical locations wishing I was there. Speak to you all soon, Thanks again. LISA.

Congratulations on recently completing your Open Water course, and good on you for being motivated to do your Advanced already.

As for tropical destinations, if you're ever "down under" come dive the Great Barrier Reef!

Cheers

Congratulations Lisa. Welcome to the world of diving and to the board.

Back
Top Bottom