Hello...taking a look around

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

....Octopus/scrotum??..... octopus/scrotum??....

Nah, Scubabunny, I don't know WHOSE scrotum you're referring to, but personally I don't see any resemblance! :p

LOL! Welcome to the family Bear Hunter, it looks like you're making yourself quite at home. I can see you've already found some of the resident cuties!

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

Hey Bear Hunter - a welcome from a Canadian... right now temporarily transplanted in Barbados. I know what you're saying about water temperature, but if you want to dive, you dive where there's water and hopefully something to see. Back home (Ottawa) water temperature is in the 60's (F) here it's in the 80's (F). Oh my poooooor body is in for a shock in a week when I get home. Brrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!
Any way, like I say welcome to the fun and games...

Hey DivingGal - I was wondering when I'd see you saying "Brrrrr" to cold water diving! Having fun in the warm waters of the tropics are you?? LOL

Mario, where have you been? And are we really cuties?? *blush*
:p

You're too kind, Mario.... :)

Originally posted by keralucu
Hey DivingGal - I was wondering when I'd see you saying "Brrrrr" to cold water diving! Having fun in the warm waters of the tropics are you?? LOL

Alison - There has to be a better word than "fun" when applied to the diving I was doing down south. Diving in conditions like that could become addictive! Down there water temp 80-84F, here - well I was told by a friend, last week it was 66F! I guess that means no more shortie.
;-0

DG - ok.... are you in HEAVEN diving in warm water?? LOL... I know I am. BTW that little crying buckets smilie is very cute... how do you get it in your message? (Still have no clue about special smilies.. :( )

Bear Hunter,

We have a long standing policy here that if any of you are going to be making any tropical get-a-way trips you must invite all of us or you cant go ... None of these jealousy trips here...

(hehe, do you think they bought that?)

Ok, Ok, not really, Im just being jealous! hehe

Bring us back LOTS of pictures! If we are going to be jealous you might as well go all the way.

lol

=-)

Originally posted by keralucu
DG - ok.... are you in HEAVEN diving in warm water?? LOL... I know I am. BTW that little crying buckets smilie is very cute... how do you get it in your message? (Still have no clue about special smilies.. :( )

Hmmmmmm diving in warm water - heaven must be just as nice.

Smilies - when you reply (or start a thread) check at the top of the screen (in the small print, you should have a hyperlink to a whole wack of them, just don't go overboard using them in a single thread. :thumb:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom