Hello...taking a look around

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bear Hunter

Reaction score
Just found this site today! Looks like the best scuba site that I have found yet:D!

I have been diving for about 5 years.
Been to a few places other than around flordia.....I also hate water colder than 75 degrees:D!

Been to cozmel
around a bunch of the little bahama islands.
going to the caymans in july!

later
Jason Lee

water temps there will DEFINITELY exceed your requirements...great diving. West side's fun. If it's not too rough, try the north wall too...

Topside, check out the Lone Star Grill, and, if you want to spend a lot of bucks, Churchill's...

Hafa Adai Jason!

Haven't been diving anywhere in that hemisphere, but if you ever get the itch to travel to the other side of the world, stop by Guam and say Hi! Water temp here averages around 84degrees year round, so you will think you are in heaven!

Jason, Welcome from Melbourne, FL. From where in Orlando do you hail, maybe we could dive sometime.

Dennis,
I live in the college park area!

I do most of my diving down around Boca. Uncle has a vacation house and a 30 ft fishing boat that doubles nicely as a scuba diving boat!

It would be great to get together some time and have you show me a few places up here to dive at!

I just moved to orlando from Indianapolis in January, so dont know alot of places up around here yet!

Email me some time and we can see what we can work out!
leeyohe322@cs.com

do you go bugging? Thats about my favorite thing to do while diving but have another month until mini season!

Let me know....also like to site see underwater too!

later
Jason Lee

Also have access to condo on anna marie Island south of tampa if you know any where to dive over there!

Jason,

I've done zero diving in the Melbourne area, although if bug hunting is your thing, this is the place for it. Low viz, but big bugs and lots of them. I've dove all over the lower east coast of Florida and off Key Largo - Islamorada. Dove some in the Bahamas, Dry Tortugas, and Venice Beach. I know some good sites for just site seeing and some you would want to go to specially for hunting, both fish and bugs. We will have to discuss this some more.

You know, it took me the LONGEST time to figure out that "bugs" were actually lobsters and such. Needless to say, I guess most people I know in Guam don't call it "bugging".

Now, of course, I can't see a lobster without thinking.."Ewwwww...it DOES look like a big cockroach!" Thanks alot for ruining yet another beautiful underwater creature for me! (hehe...does anyone else think an octopus resembles a scrotum? Ooops..can I say that here?)

I'm sorry if I offended anyone (especially the Octopus!)

Back
Top Bottom