Hello ScubaBoard! Greetings from Another Shade of Blue with Ty Sawyer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
It's great to finally be on ScubaBoard. We have been waiting a long time to step onto the Forum landscape. Today is the day.

Join photographer and scuba diver Ty Sawyer as he travels to the planet’s most remote, real, and raw destinations in search of jungles, oceans, rivers, villages, and the people that bring these locations to life. With only one week to find the essence of a destination and capture it in words and images, Ty immerses himself in the beauty and wonder of each destination bringing amazing stories and breathtaking photography right onto your screen. He seeks to find stories and photographs that are out of the ordinary, so he often finds himself facing challenging terrain, turbulent waters, weather obstacles, uncooperative subjects and the element of time. Ty is determined to get the stories and stunning photos that lands his work on the cover.

I want to hear from all of you. You can find us in the forums here: Another Shade of Blue with Ty Sawyer There you will find a link to watch full episodes of the show.

Glad to meet you all!

ty.jpg

Pay special attention to the Catalina episode featuring a real live dive bum and studly diver... Dr. Bill myself!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom