Hello SB members

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaptainNemo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just joined the site and it looks like a good one. I have been diving since 1979 and I am a Master Scuba Diver. I live in Charleston, South Carolina and will be heading to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico about 40 miles south of Cancun this friday if Wilma lets me. I have never been diving there before. Can someone point me in the right direction as far as better dive operators and sites? I am also interested in diving the Cenotes. I also posted this in the general travel forum. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and hello again.

Hey CaptainNemo, welcome to ScubaBoard, the Cenote dives are a must do if you're in the area. Not sure about dive ops in the PDC area, as I've always used the Cancun dive ops. I'm positive someone will chime in with some good advice.
David

Awlays good to have a veteran join us. Have you checked the Mexico forum...?

:bandit_2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Hi there and welcome! Its always nice to have someone with your kind of experience on the boards! Let me know if there is anything that I can help you with while your learning your way around! Have fun, and as always, Safe diving!!

Kayla

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom