hello out there

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm pretty much a fair weather diver, at least until this winter. I enrolled in an AOW course after having taken the basic ow course 10 years ago. I live in mass, most of the year is cold water diving. I've had a chance to do a few beach dives lately with a dry suit, its different, but alot of fun! all of my previous dives,( about 100) have been in warm clear water, jamaica, mexico florida. My most favorite dive to date has been a cavern dive in a cenote in mexico 2 mos ago,, it was amazing! clear, pitch black in certain spots, very different from any other dives I've done. I'm doing a wreck dive 1st week in march on the poling, off of Cape Ann, Mass(gloucester) these dives are part of the aow. Im going to continue on in the padi courses, see how far I get!! talk to you soon!! buck

Welcome to the board
capecodder......there are quite a few in here from your neighborhood
:)

thanks, it will be nice to talk to other people about diving, especially around mass see you around!! buck

capecodder, thanks for the additional details. I too am looking forward to a dive in a cinote. Friends of mine just got back from Mexico and said that hiking down into a cinote and swimming there was a highlight of their lives. Both of them are divers so I asked them why they didn't try out the diving. They said that this particular location even had a dive shop on site! And all of the caverns were well lit too. Man, I would never have passed up that opportunity!

Again Welcome to the board.

Back
Top Bottom