Hello Im coming to Virginia for a little!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Im Coming to Virginia for a little vacation from Florida and was just wondering any good dive places? More Warm Water not too cold.:D

And to think we go to Florida to vacation.
Plenty of good diving around here, a friend of mine just posted a report from the Kurn that should be in the 1st couple of pages on this forum, his screen name is Drewski.
I kind of hijacked a thread by Bubblehead, should be right below this & put in a small report about the Luchenbach, & will try to post a better 1 later.
The most popular wreck around here is probably the Morgan.
Post when you will be here & maybe some of us will be able to dive with you.

Big event going on at Lake Rawlings around the 17th of October. Alot of dry suit demonstrations etc. May be a bit chilly but the weather has been so good that maybe the lake is still warm.

You can just dive them as there is no real penetration to speak of. Of course depth might also come into this. Most of the decent ones lie in about 100fsw. Lynnhaven Dive Center Lynnhaven Dive Center - scuba equipment sales lessons divin is pretty tight on you needing AOW or deep, wreck cert. But this can depend on them needing to fill a spot to get the trip to go. I know this seems strange, but I have 2 personal experiences with it happening so I know it does happen. They run a good op & I use them often.
Our other dive op Dive Quarters Diving Lessons Virginia Beach | Scuba Lessons Virginia Beach | Learn Scuba | PADI Diving Classes will let you decide if you are up to the dive, I did my 1st OW dive with them to 85fsw, they also run a good op & I prefer to dive with them, but they charter a 6-pack & fill very quickly.

Back
Top Bottom