Hello, Hello! New at Diving, Diving at Anilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

try seariders. it boasts of backpacker rates. then, whatever you save on diving costs, you splurge by staying in out of the blue villas. let me know if you want me to pm number of seariders. (real helpful see? want some candy?)
Seconding this Kat. SeaRiders is great, their motto is "the backpacker's choice". Mark is a good guy and a very good instructor, dive guide. Do a search on them.

They're located on Small La Laguna beach about a 5-10 min walk from Sabang. Where are you staying in Sabang?

regards,

Chip
not a charming DOM (Koya/Jigo), Not a wannabe DOM (Jonix), Not a lolo (PaoloV), Not a creep (Mike Veitch), Not a cockfighter (Jag)

:D

hahahaha. let's get in on!

"In the red corner, weighing 2 elephants & 2 carabaos fighting for pride not to be called a DOM... Jonix. In the blue corner weighing 3 elephants & 3 carabaos fighting for pride not to be called Jurrasic....Shugar! "

let's get ready to rrruuuummmbbbbllleeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe :rofl3:
loko....

Jag

Seconding this Kat. SeaRiders is great, their motto is "the backpacker's choice". Mark is a good guy and a very good instructor, dive guide. Do a search on them.

They're located on Small La Laguna beach about a 5-10 min walk from Sabang. Where are you staying in Sabang?

regards,

Chip
not a charming DOM (Koya/Jigo), Not a wannabe DOM (Jonix), Not a lolo (PaoloV), Not a creep (Mike Veitch), Not a cockfighter (Jag)

:D
i'm also known by my other nickname Papa Shugee...

Jag

hahahaha. let's get in on!

"In the red corner, weighing 2 elephants & 2 carabaos fighting for pride not to be called a DOM... Jonix. In the blue corner weighing 3 elephants & 3 carabaos fighting for pride not to be called Jurrasic....Shugar! "

let's get ready to rrruuuummmbbbbllleeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe :rofl3:

HAHAHAHA... i was literally clenching my teeth to keep me from laughing out really loud while reading this.. you guys are not helping me with my "looking busy here at work" M.O.

but then it looks like there's a totally different M.O. going on here...

I love the sneaky candy offer... hahaha!! wagi kayo DOM's...

here's another one :doh2:

uhm, hindi po. i'm not a model hehehe.
i think my name's too generic i.e. why people think it's familiar. :wink:

i'm still thinking kat alano.. di pa ako naka-move on. hahahhaa... maybe it's kat m. alano (sige glenver... ipilit) hahaha...

@glen: make a search...Team Thunderdome :rofl3:

hahaha!! alam ko yun!! hahaha!!!

you know how you're about to do something that you know you'll regret... but you do it anyway... this search will be one of those for me... :popcorn:

see? my post was seconded Jon....

Chip

let me refer you to larry's sig: "larry, good sir. I raise my goblet of gayness and jealousy to you"- chip104

tsk tsk Kat, see how the ancients quarrel and vie for you? they think they still have it. They are softies I tell you.

um...do you like pasta, Hiya?

ninjaedit: ayan edited na......(Hiya) silver away!!!!

Last edited:
tsk tsk Kat, see how the ancients quarrel and vie for you? they think they still have it. They are softies I tell you.

um...do you like pasta, jiha?
caloy... it's spelled H-i-J-a...

"jiha(d)" is what larry's gonna go on if he goes postal from his little stint in libya...

your ulyanin is showing...

Jag

Back
Top Bottom