Hello getting married next year what to honeymoon in Hawaii need help and info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heath Sapp

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am getting married next year planning on honeymoon But I don't know anything about this state. Planning on diving but also need other things to go and do any thing will help Private message if need to will answer all Thank you
:marriage::marriage:

I'm resisting the urge to say, "Don't Do It!!!!"

The islands have different things to offer. Here's my very short version:

Topside: If you want to see an active volcano and have a pretty quiet vacation topside, go to the Big Island. If you're interested in beautiful beaches and a lot of different activities, with a bit more hustle and bustle, go to Maui. If you're interested in a lot of activities, a lot of hustle and bustle, and historic war memorials, go to Oahu. If you're interested in a totally laid back, not much do do, but gorgeous beaches, go to Kauai.

For diving: The Big Island has the night manta dive that's spectacular. Oahu has some great wrecks. Maui has Molokini and the ability to dive 4 islands. Kauai has lava formations and reefs. But any of the choices will likely show you the same marine life.

Once you've narrowed it down to the type of vacation you're interested in, we can help you with more specifics.

I need to be able to dive couple of times but she is not able to yet hopefully by them he doctor will let her get her cert. if not I'll dive couple of times then have to run around looking and doing stuff with her, like to get a place where we are private but can also get to neat sights to see and do so still not sure what I need. lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom