Hello from yet another new member/ tips on Malaysia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HonuHank

Reaction score
Hello to all the great SCUBA enthusiasts out there!
One of my divemasters found this great resource and suggested I join up to start enjoying all this fun and valuable information.

I'm leading a trip to Sipadan/Mabul at SMART Divers in May and would love some pros & cons on the place (preferably tips on do's & dont's). I was also informed that all the resorts on Sipadan were to be removed as of Jan.1 and was wondering about the "rumours" that they may get to stay now.

Thanks for your time

Hello Honuhank!

Welcome to ScubaBoard.com!

It's true that the government has decided to stop all the resorts on Sipadan & it's not true that they get to stay there!

I think staying in Mabul is much better! You get to dive in Sipadan & Kapalai anyway! I bet you'll definitely enjoy your trip! Make sure you bring your camera & if you're into macro, bring your macro lenses as well!

Happy Diving & Keep Those Bubbles Flowing!

Hi There HonuHank,
Welcome to Scuba Board –One of the most informative and dedicated boards on the net. You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers to your questions regarding scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and safe diving

-Matt- :palmtree::sunny

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Moved from Introductions & Greets Forum.

C'mon in HonuHank...the water is a tepid 82 degrees right now in Mabul. The dive briefing is just beginning and the viz if 4 million feet!
Pools Open!
Susie

thanks for the great welcome you guys. I'm a little overwhelmed at all the places to get information and different chat threads but it will be lots of fun navigating thru it all!

Hi Ocean Xplorer and thanks for the info.
I will definitley be asking you for more sometime soon.

Happy Bubbles :D

HonuHank:
thanks for the great welcome you guys. I'm a little overwhelmed at all the places to get information and different chat threads but it will be lots of fun navigating thru it all!

Hi Ocean Xplorer and thanks for the info.
I will definitley be asking you for more sometime soon.

Happy Bubbles :D

Hi HonuHank!

No problemo! That's what we're here for! :wink:
Please feel free to PM me or drop me a mail at info@oceanxplorer.com.my if you should have any inquiries!

Keep Those Bubbles Flowing!

Ocean Xplorer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom