Hello from Western Mich.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caymaniac

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
We like to dive, but most of all even though we live and dive by Lake Mich we like the reefs of the world better than any other type of diving.
Caymaniac

Glad to have you aboard. Enjoy the board.

Chad

Welcome to the boards from the land that almost joined Atlantis.

There is a lot of fun to be had here, as well as usefuls tips, and technical information there are shoe throwing, mud wrestling, face slapping, discussions!

Aquamore

:jester:

Welcome to the board from N. Alabama. This is a great place for learning and fun

From the LONE STAR STATE ................A large Hi and great to have ya on the board!
You mentioned "we" several times..Who eles is diving with you???A family member,friend..etc.??Whomever it may be .........
Howdy Ya`ll..:D

When we go on a trip, my wife and I almost always go together and that makes the WE, however, if I'm diving cold water such as Tobemorey, or any inland or Great Lake, or like a couple of summers ago I went to Bonterre then my youngest son was the WE., she ( who must be obeyed ) doesnt like cold water and it seems as I get older I dont either.
Caymaniac

Welcome to the boards from the land that almost joined Atlantis.

There is a lot of fun to be had here, as well as usefuls tips, and technical information there are shoe throwing, mud wrestling, face slapping, discussions!

Aquamore

:jester:

Back
Top Bottom