Hello from Western Mass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba-74

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello folks, greetings from New England!

AOW certified more than 10 years ago, up until recently I've been exclusively a vacation diver. And by being a "vacation diver" I mean logging 2-3 dives a year on average while going on vacation with family and kids; not staying on live-aboards with unlimited air or anything like that.

This summer I felt an inner urge to catch up on some of the diving I've been missing all these years. I invested in some cold water gear, started diving locally, and got instantly hooked. Don't even know what appeals to me more - mid-40's bottom temps in August, or 5'-15' viz year around o_O - but I feel like doing more and more of it in the seasons to come.

So I'm joining this community in hopes of finding local dive buddies, learning about new dive cites, local charters, conditions, dive groups and so on!

Welcome to the board, and great to hear the enthusiasm for NE diving.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida .....enjoy the underwater world..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom