Hello from Trinidad and Tobago

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba-trini

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello everyone. I've just registered on ScubaBoard and look forward to using this excellent resource. I'm very new to diving. Started in Tobago and got my OW certification in Jamaica. I'm considering purchasing my own gear as well as advanced OW certification.

Diving is truly an awesome experience!

:admingreet:

great to have you here.

You had some awesome places for your OW. I have been diving for 2 years, and just became a PADI DM. I will offer some advice even though I am far from being the most experienced diver on the forum: do your research when purchasing equipment, ask questions here, ask your instructors questions and think about the sort of diving you would like to do. I have replaced most of the equipment that I originally purchased after deciding to get into tech diving. If I would have thought about it more two years ago, I probably would have saved a lot of money :)

Thanks for the advice. I will think about it long and hard before buying any equipment. My goal is to become a DM and probably even an Instructor eventually. I believe more people would become interested in SCUBA if diving and training was more accessible.

Hi scuba-trini, welcome. I have some wonderful memories of diving in Tobago, you are living in a beautiful place!

Welcome aboard
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom