Hello from Treasure Coast, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christina McDaniel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello, I just got certified and I'm moving to Florida (from SE Michigan) for the winter months.
Looking for diving spots, shops, groups, buddies.. I'll be living in Fort Pierce and I'm interested in metal detecting/treasure hunting! Photography too :)

Congrats! we have an awesome diving culture here. And if you are very lucky, you'll get to dive with me! :snorkels:

Check out the Vero Beach Scuba Club on Facebook. We have a huge number of local divers plus trips, deals and discounts for members. It is a great group to dive with, make new friends and meet some great new dive buddies!

we have a number of shops and dive boats that support the club with some great deals. And feel free to PM me or hit me on facebook (i'm Scuba Instructor Paul Seldes) for any local questions

Congrats! we have an awesome diving culture here. And if you are very lucky, you'll get to dive with me! :snorkels:

Check out the Vero Beach Scuba Club on Facebook. We have a huge number of local divers plus trips, deals and discounts for members. It is a great group to dive with, make new friends and meet some great new dive buddies!

we have a number of shops and dive boats that support the club with some great deals. And feel free to PM me or hit me on facebook (i'm Scuba Instructor Paul Seldes) for any local questions

Thank you so much Paul! I appreciate the info & hopefully get to dive with you someday!

howdy and welcome from your southeast Florida neighbor.......the best place to get your feet wet....(smile)

Back
Top Bottom