hello from the philippines...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vyper

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
hi all! i'm a practicing (week-end) divemaster here in the tropics of batangas, philippines. been hooked to blowing bubbles for 5 years now. what we have here in the philippines is a diverse mix of tropical marine life. practically year-round diving except maybe for about 3 months of stormy weather - but then again, this is the training season for aow and rescue divers so it's pratically year-round diving :D i have to say that this is a great board. lots of new learnings plus different people from all parts of the globe.

to whoever is maintaining this board, keep it up!!!=-)

welcome to the board Vyper. I would love to dive on your end of the planet! Maybe someday:)

Moderators - there are more than 20 of us active on the board. Glad to have another divemaster on the board. Looking forward to your contributions. Cool member name BTW.

Rooster, just give me a note when you decide to blow bubbles here.

Thanks for the welcome diverbuoy! =-)

wish I could dive that much, tough in Las Vegas though...

Vyper once bubbled...
been hooked to blowing bubbles for 5 years now.

Welcome to the boards! How long have you known bubbles? :D :D :D

Hi from France !

I've been diving in the Philippines (in Guimaras Island and Cabilao Island) and I LOVE the place !! very nice people there... :)

Welcome to the board, looking forward to read more from you :)

thanks josep & gemma!

thanks too, amanda. i've never been to guimaras island and cabilao although i did some dives in nearby bohol where they have great walls with schools of tuna, etc.

i hope to read/learn about diving in your side of the planet :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom