Hello, from the balloon man

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BalloonMan

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Whats up guys. New to Scuba and Scubaboard. I Actually found out about this site during a visit to the shop here in Alexandria. I go for my PADI open water certification next weekend!!!! fun fun fun!!! I will be relocating to Florida the second week of may. Which is what brings me here, I am trying to gather quite a bit of info. As for you guys here is a little background info on me. As the name implies I am a balloon artist. It is the reason i got into scuba. By the time i'm doing what i want when i'm in the water, I should be a master diver according to the shop. I would say I have a nice share of dive equipment being that my open water portion of my cert is 2 weekends away. Wetsuit, BCD, tank, weights and accessories are the only pieces missing I think. I am Very Very interested in hunting some lionfish but I dont have the advanced water yet. Any chance there may be a dive team willing to train a hunter?? I am going to hit up that lionfish festival to see if they want a balloon artist. I am thinking the Space coast for the relocation, but i figure why not pick a location more suitable for the water side of the balloon world. What is the best location for a beginner, that is hopeful to have master diver under his belt within a reasonable time , 1 or 2 years maybe. Is there job opportunities for a diver in the sunshine state?? And one thing that i am very interested in is a pool, more specifically a test lab for design out of public view would be best, Maybe i will have settle for a back yard pool...... that's my whats up, im gonna go check out these board, drop a line if you think you can help or wanna say whats up

Welcome!!!

howdy and welcome from southeast florida....good luck with your endeavors....

An underwater balloon artist! That's a rather cool profession:)

haven't dove the panhandle yet...a full days ride from where i am.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom