Hello from Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by SueJ
Who'd of thought so many of us were neighbors!

Tony, sound good - keep us posted! We get to Joe's as often as we can.

Dee, how is WW Diving? I've heard of it, but never been.

Sue

I love WW Diving dive shop. Dennis and Rebecca, the owners, are some of the nicest people around. They have a very good inventory, although it's down abit in the winter. An indoor pool that any and everyone is welcome to use as long as there's nothing scheduled. We use the pool alot, especially in the winter. Come play some underwater games with us sometime! You can try any of their stuff in the water with no obligation to buy. If there's something in the store inventory you want to try and it's not already at the pool... no problem. Get it off the shelf and try it!

They have good prices on trips and their trip leaders are very good...although we usually go as non-divers and use our preferred dive op. If you need or want an item they don't have, they will order it for you pronto.

Can you tell I like this shop?!?

We try to meet with Tony every couple of weeks at Joe's Crab Shack...you'll have to join us next time! We can meet at the dive shop first and I'll introduce you to all the folks.

Welcome SueJ and family! I live in Northeast Texas and haven't been posting much lately. Had knee surgery that may have ended my very short diving career, BUT, you MUST join the Swamp Diving Team. This is a great board and I know you'll love it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom