Hello from Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Sue,
I probably confused the issue when I stated I was "in the same boat" and had just joined in, the same way.

I think Tom just welcomed us both at the same time.:spank: me for not starting a new post...:)

Dave
(Hi Scott!)

Hi David!
....good way to start off, right ??? (I'm feeling totally stupid now) I'll try to pay more attention to whats going on w/the other threads - :confused:

Sue

SueJ,

Welcome from your neighbor from Humble. My brother lives in Spring so I am in that area frequently. Soon we'll be able to start a Houston area Neptune Divers!

:wave:

and welcome to your new "family". You'll have a great time here, and meet some rather unique individuals (some more so than others - especially that Texas Swamp team... hehehe)

Hi there from north of the 49th, if you guys can make it up here, I'm sure I can speak for the gang, we'll take you out and show you some really fine fresh water diving with wrecks all over the place!

Originally posted by ScubaDuke
SueJ,

Welcome from your neighbor from Humble. My brother lives in Spring so I am in that area frequently. Soon we'll be able to start a Houston area Neptune Divers!

:wave:

ScubaDuke...do you use W.W. Diving? We go there quite often... maybe we know you already!?!? :wink:

....to the nicest board I've had the pleasure to peruse. I met a lot of good ol' Texas divers here and on the Swamp board, and am very much lookin' foward to shakin' hands and blowin' bubbles with ya'll.

Spring, huh? Well, Sunday night thru Friday workdays end, I nest in lower Spring near Cypresswood golf course, (remodeling the airport for the next year or so). We (Local Swampsters) try to get together ever so often and munch some shrimpies at Joe's so maybe you and your gang can make our next outing!

:jester: tony

Who'd of thought so many of us were neighbors!

Tony, sound good - keep us posted! We get to Joe's as often as we can.

Dee, how is WW Diving? I've heard of it, but never been.

Sue

Here's another big Texas HOWDY!!! for ya from me!

The Texas Swamp Diving Team is the Texas Branch of Neptune Divers International, which is the dive club that has grown out of this discussion board. We are getting more and more organized as the need suits us and we'd love to have your participate. We have already booked the Sea Searcher II for a trip to the Flower Gardens in August, hopefully during the coral spawning. Get with Dee if you want more information.

And as soon as I get some more details from a few folks, I'll be posting our dive calendar.

Glad to have you here with us!!!

--TexasMike

and a Blue sky Warm Welcome from Arizona

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom