Hello from Switzerland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PoseidonTPL

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi,
I am new to scubabord and want to great fellow divers around the world. I am diving since 1993. Dive sites included Mediterranean, Red Sea, California, Brazil and North Sea (Scapa Flow). Mainly, however, I dive in the lakes of central Switzerland, looking for new dive sites from by boat. I dive OC and CC (JJ CCR) and have done also some cave diving on an entry level. I was an Open Water and Normoxic Trimix instructor. Recently, I published a German language book "Die Kiste: Tauchabenteuer im Vierwaldstättersee", inspired by events in my dive club, the Tauchsportgruppe Poseidon Luzern.
Best,
Martin

That's an impressive diving background! Welcome to ScubaBoard. Hope your book does well.

Richard.
Thank you, Richard! Actually, I feel more to be on a medium level, when I look at the hard core cavers and very deep divers in my area.
Greetings to Kentucky!

Welcome,

I dive JJ too, mainly in Bodensee.

Pietro

Back
Top Bottom