French diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

opiffe

New
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hi all
New here, but experienced diver... I live in the south of France, near the city of Nice. Diver since 1992, instructor in the french diving federation since 2000, SSI instructor since 2019, I like diving everywhere and every diving type of site: sea, lakes, rivers, wrecks, caves. But the more practiced now is cave diving. I dive sidemount OC, and Triton CCR (in a sidemount configuration too). I am certified OC and CCR advanced trimix diver (I used to dive APD Inspiration, for the moment, I only dive air diluent with the Triton).
Thanks for accepting me here!
Thomas

Hi and welcome on board !

From a fellow countryman and Triton diver. May I ask where you dive around Nice ? Since the early 90s, I've a regular visitor of that part of the Coast : Menton, Roquebrune Cap Martin, Monaco, Cap Estel, Villefranche...

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Hope you post us some trip reports. I'm strictly a recreational diver, but there are a number of cave divers here.

Welcome! I’m still quite the new diver but in the future I would love the dive around France and pay my respects to the D-Day memorials. Looking forward to your stories here on the forum.

Hi all
New here, but experienced diver... I live in the south of France, near the city of Nice. Diver since 1992, instructor in the french diving federation since 2000, SSI instructor since 2019, I like diving everywhere and every diving type of site: sea, lakes, rivers, wrecks, caves. But the more practiced now is cave diving. I dive sidemount OC, and Triton CCR (in a sidemount configuration too). I am certified OC and CCR advanced trimix diver (I used to dive APD Inspiration, for the moment, I only dive air diluent with the Triton).
Thanks for accepting me here!
Thomas
Hello and welcome. Your profile mentions La Guadeloupe. Do you also dive there?

Hi and welcome on board !

From a fellow countryman and Triton diver. May I ask where you dive around Nice ? Since the early 90s, I've a regular visitor of that part of the Coast : Menton, Roquebrune Cap Martin, Monaco, Cap Estel, Villefranche...
I live in Golfe Juan, close to Antibes 😉

I live in Golfe Juan, close to Antibes 😉

Ah, l'Enfer de Dante (Dante's Inferno) et l'Arrens (not sure at all of the spelling and my log book is 200 km away) those are nice diving memories. You've got nice places to dive in your back garden, it seems !

:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom