Hello from St. Louis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MsParamedic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
The one thing I never wanted to do in life was to be in a nursing home and say "Boy, I wish I would have....". So for my 50th b-day present to myself I got my PADI cert last summer! Just let me ask everyone one question................WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG!!!!!

Im schedule to take my AOW and nitrox training this spring and Rescue this fall (hopefully).

Thanks for all the great info Ive been able to get from the board!

Pat

MsParamedic once bubbled...
The one thing I never wanted to do in life was to be in a nursing home and say "Boy, I wish I would have....".

I'm glad you did. Welcome to the board MsParamedic:)

Just as DiverBouy said, it's never too late. Welcome to the boards and the best way to use time and money in my opinion. It's nice to see another fellow "street doc" out here. :D

Welcome to the boards from the frozen reaches of upstate New York (-2 degrees Farenheit this morning).:eek:

Nice to hear you are going to get additional education! Nitrox is a really good addition to the safety margins of your OW cert....
Welcome and we'll se you around!

Back
Top Bottom