Hello from Sao Paulo, Brazil

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Victor, welcome to ScubaBoard.

I dove in Brazil a few years ago in Paraty. Visibility wasn't all that great due to recent rains coming off the mountains, but there was still lots to see if you get close. I dove with Mr. Big in Paraty, and would recommend them to anyone doing some rec dives in the area. Based on how much room I had for gearing up, and ease of entry/exit, they have one of the best dive boats I have ever been on. Laje De Santos came highly recommended to me as well, but time constraints on my trip prevented me from getting over there. I would like to return one day to dive there.

Bom Dia!

...that's about all the Portuguese I know besides cerveja :)

Hi Victor, welcome to ScubaBoard.

I dove in Brazil a few years ago in Paraty. Visibility wasn't all that great due to recent rains coming off the mountains, but there was still lots to see if you get close. I dove with Mr. Big in Paraty, and would recommend them to anyone doing some rec dives in the area. Based on how much room I had for gearing up, and ease of entry/exit, they have one of the best dive boats I have ever been on. Laje De Santos came highly recommended to me as well, but time constraints on my trip prevented me from getting over there. I would like to return one day to dive there.

Bom Dia!

...that's about all the Portuguese I know besides cerveja :)

You must be a very optimistic person.
Welcoming someone who joined in 2008 (a year before you did) and who hasn't logged in since 2008...

Join DateJanuary 15th, 2008Last ActivityMay 7th, 2008 07:45 AM

You must be a very optimistic person.
Welcoming someone who joined in 2008 (a year before you did) and who hasn't logged in since 2008...

Join DateJanuary 15th, 2008Last ActivityMay 7th, 2008 07:45 AM

funny. I was going off the OP "I am new at ScubaBoard..." and didn't look at the join date :)

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Good Luck and Good Diving.

Hi Victor,
I was planning a trip to Sao Paulo, could you recommend some dive sites and dive shops? Have you dove anywhere else to compare?
The more info the better, thank you!

Hi everybody,

I am new at ScubaBoard. I am living in Sao Paulo, Brazil. If you need info about diving in Brazil, just ask...

Safe diving,

Victor

funny. I was going off the OP "I am new at ScubaBoard..." and didn't look at the join date :)

Nor did I

If you're going to Rio, try Arraial do Cabo. It's a day trip from Rio. Last July I dove there and the agency took me in the apartment where I was staying in Rio in the morning and got me back in the afternoon. The dive operator was dive point Arraial do Cabo.

i have been to fernando de noronha. a very beautiful place.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom