Hello from Sao Paulo, Brazil

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mergulhador

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I am new at ScubaBoard. I am living in Sao Paulo, Brazil. If you need info about diving in Brazil, just ask...

Safe diving,

Victor

Thanks Victor. Welcome!!!

smilies-2351.png

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

Hi everybody,

I am new at ScubaBoard. I am living in Sao Paulo, Brazil. If you need info about diving in Brazil, just ask...

Safe diving,

Victor

Victor,

A few years ago, I went diving with Paulo Lopes of PL Divers and Renato Spytto on the dive boat Mr Diver. The launch was at Arraial do Cabo. It was in late October, and the water was around 59 degrees at depth. They were nice dives and PL Divers was very nice to dive with. I spent two weeks in Brazil in Brasilia, Recife, Rio and Sao Paulo on business. I look forward to going back someday. I would love to go back and do some diving.

Enjoy your diving adventures in Brazil.

Jim

Hello -

Will be in Sao Paolo for work 29 April - 5 May. Free on Sat, 4 May and want to try diving. Do you recommend Sao Sebastiao?

Obrigada,
Christina

Hello -

Will be in Sao Paolo for work 29 April - 5 May. Free on Sat, 4 May and want to try diving. Do you recommend Sao Sebastiao?

Obrigada,
Christina

I wouldn't recommend São Sebastião.
If you've got just one day and it's a Saturday, you're best bet is Laje de Santos.

This is a large rock about 20 miles off the coast from Santos.

Just about all the major operators have trips out every weekend, normally using boats out of the marinas at São Vicente.

These are the boat operators:
Instituto Laje Viva

Many of the LDS in São Paulo have regular weekly dives using one of the boats above.
So if you first try contacting the major ones like Scafo, Diving College or Narwhal, you may well be able to get a lift in a car of one of the divers going down from São Paulo to the coast.

info@narwhal.com.br

scafo@scafo.com.br

divingcollege@divingcollege.com.br or turismo@divingcollege.com.br
Diving College advertise outings to the Laje every weekend.
Diving College ***** 5 Star IDC *****

Hello -

Obrigada,
Christina

I agree with miketsp, if you are going to dive just one day go to Laje de Santos.

Safe diving,
Victor

Hi Victor/ Mike -

Many thanks for the helpful advice - booking my trip tonight. Just got licensed last year in Cairns and am hooked - am a rescue diver now! Have a great one.

Cheers

Hello Victor -

I have very recently joined this forum. I am planning to visit Rio and Sao Paulo in the month of July 2014. Can you suggest me a reliable and a good diving agency. I am planning to do only a couple of dives in one of these cities peferably over half a day.

Thanks
Anant
India

Back
Top Bottom